Moorburn Manor Nursing Home is a family owned business now in its second generation and situated in a residential area close to Largs town centre.
We have established a first class reputation specialising in the provision of care for frail, elderly people with complex medical needs including dementia. Our dedicated and highly competent team provide 24 hour nursing care and strive to ensure our residents enjoy a safe, comfortable and homely environment.
Moorburn Manor Nursing Home is aware that moving into a new home is a major change in your life, to enable you to make the right choices you are invited to come and spend some time with us, with a family member or friend. You are most welcome to come and join us for a meal if you wish.
Our aims and objectives
Our aim at Moorburn Manor Nursing Home is to provide a high standard of nursing care for each and every resident.
We will aim to
- Provide a safe, comfortable and homely environment for you to live in
- To maximise your development within your own physical, intellectual and emotional potential
- To ensure that your wishes are respected
- Acknowledge your ethnic, religious and cultural background
- Ensure that you are supported in maintaining your civil rights by adhering to our own equal opportunities and discrimination policies
Do you have a family member needing to be cared for?
Send us your details and we will put you on our waiting list.