Moorburn Manor has been put in lockdown mode to protect our vulnerable residents from the virus. We are setting up whatsapp video calls along with messenger calls so our residents can remain in contact with their families. For updated info on the virus please click the link: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Moorburn Manor Nursing Home is a grade 5 family owned business now in its second generation and situated in a residential area close to Largs town centre.
We have established a first class reputation specialising in the provision of care for frail, elderly people with complex medical needs including dementia. Our dedicated and highly trained team provide 24 hour nursing care and strive to ensure our residents enjoy a safe, comfortable and homely environment.
Moorburn Manor Nursing Home is aware that moving into a new home is a major change in life, to enable the right choices to be made and an invitation is extended to come and spend some time with us, with a family member or friend. The invitation is extended to come and join us for a meal.
Our aims and objectives
Our aim at Moorburn Manor Nursing Home is to provide a high standard of nursing care for each and every resident.
We will aim to
- Provide a safe, comfortable and homely environment to live in
- To maximise our residents development within their own physical, intellectual and emotional potential
- To ensure that wishes are respected
- Acknowledge any ethnic, religious and cultural background
- Ensure that our residents are supported in maintaining their civil rights by adhering to our own equal opportunities and discrimination policies
Do you have a family member needing to be cared for?
Send us your details and we will put you on our waiting list.