Our friendly team are looking for a Registered Nurse to join them at Moorburn Manor Nursing Home, as we provide high quality nursing care to the residents of our family owned 35 bed nursing home now in its second generation and situated in a residential area close to Largs town centre.
36 Hour – Shifts to be discussed at Interview
Our dedicated and highly competent team provide 24 hour nursing care and strive to ensure our residents enjoy a safe, comfortable and homely environment. Bringing your previous experience in delivering tailored care with you, you will be warmly welcomed and will receive ongoing investment in your development from day one. You will seize the opportunity to lead the team as they support residents with their person centred care, gaining invaluable clinical experience alongside a sense of really adding value to the lives of the people you provide care for.
Driven to deliver a high level of customer experience with your high levels of care, you understand that it’s the little things that matter. And that professional focus will drive you to make care mean more for our residents, every single day.
Responsibilities and duties
- Providing leadership to ensure the highest standards of care and clinical practice
- Continuous assessments, planning and evaluation of residents needs
- Coaching your team members and role modelling best practice
- Responsible for the running of the Home in the absence of the Home Manager
Qualifications and Skills
- Current registration with the NMC
- Relevant nursing qualification (RGN, RMN)
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Previous experience of leading a team is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks
You can expect to enjoy the usual benefits of working in an organisation that values its people, including:
- Investment in your ongoing professional development, including mentorship scheme
- Additional clinical skills training
- Pension scheme
- Wellness & Nutritional health advice with our qualified nutritional therapist
- Hourly rate £14.00-18.00 depending on experience and qualifications
Please note that all job offers are subject to satisfactory references and Disclosure Scotland Scheme Membership (PVG).
For informal enquiries please telephone Nurse Manager, Stacey Blackburn on 01475 687177